Quality Assurance Manager
Description: Ability to work in a team environment with members of varying skill levels. Highly motivated individual and quick learner.
Responsibilities: Must keep up to date with FDA, BRC and HACCP regulations. Ensure that current policies are followed.
Requirements: At least 1 year experience in the food industry
Education: Preferred- Associate's/Bachelors Degree in Nutrition or Food Industry related field
To apply, please fill and submit the form. After submission, you will be prompted to send your resume.
This position requires regular attendance and punctuality in accordance with Company policies. Additionally, the ability to interact well with other employees and work overtime, as necessary, is required. Needed to work ASAP
Job Position (Including but not limited to):
- Building repairs - paint, change light fixtures, patch floors and walls, replace ceiling tiles
- Clean equipment before and after repairs
- Keep the maintenance room clean and organized
- Assist with major repairs with outside contractors
- Clean equipment that requires special care
- Work with power hand tools; drill, saws, sanders
- Driving to store for supplies
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Complete tasks on time
- Overtime, when needed
- Able to climb ladder to roof top
- Stand for long periods of time
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
Education & Experience
- At least 6 months of employment
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Have a valid driving license
SHIFT HOURS: 9 AM - 5:30 PM MONDAY - FRIDAY occasional weekends and overtime required
Starting at $14
Visit our office to fill out an application or submit the form at the top of this page.
Our office is located at 1370 West San Marcos Boulevard, San Marcos CA 92078